Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 4

Made friends with this kebab guy while ordering a zapiekanka. Apparently he came to Poland from Tunisia after marrying a polish girl. Oh why am I not surprised... I wont mind being a kebab seller if this happened to me. So we traded facebooks cause he wanted the photos i took of him, and then he forgot to collect money so lucky I remembered and went back. Oh the zapiekanka tasted really good and damn long man!



Went to the Cloth Hall and because the weather was lovely, took lots of photos at the market square as my previous ones were with shitty weather.






Then after that, this aeroplane started dropping paper from the sky. Apparently, an artist had collected 1 million letters from prisoners to society and was now dropping the letters over the city.



haha this building is damn fail. It used to be owned by the Boner Family, so after some individuals bought over it and decided to use it as a hotel, they called it the Boner Palace w/o knowing its meaning in english.


Caught the bus in the afternoon to Budapest. The hostel here quite shiok cause im the only one in a 2 person dorm with my own toliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment